TriThrift is the only ecommerce nonprofit that is working to reduce common barriers to help more people participate in the world of endurance sports. We do this by addressing accessibility barriers, financial barriers, and self-doubt barriers.
All gear you see listed comes from various businesses, coaches, and athletes across the country. Click here to learn more.
At this time, yes. Our hope is to expand as we continue to grow!
First of all, THANK YOU! This entire business model only works because of generous businesses, coaches, and athletes who have donated their unused equipment and gear.
If you have items you'd like to donate, there are three options at this time.
*If you donate over $50 of gear, you will be reimbursed $10 for shipping costs, and if you donate over $100, you will be reimbursed $20. The valuation of gear will occur after the donation is received. The reimbursement will be made after the valuation of gear is complete.
We make a big effort to only accept swim, bike, and run gear and equipment donations that are in new or like-new condition. That said, some of the items we receive are too worn to try and resell on TriThrift. When this happens, we donate these items to a local Goodwill store.
Yes, of course! On the Our Support page here, you can access the Challenged Athletes Foundation website. Once there, you can donate to support them without purchasing gear from TriThrift.
Yes! That means your gear and equipment donations to TriThrift are considered a tax-deductible charitable contribution. Click here to be taken to our Donate Gear page, where you can download a tax receipt.
1. We use the USPS to ship to all domestic addresses. International shipping is not offered at this time (with the exception of Canada).
2. Orders are processed in one to four days. Once shipped, they typically take one to three days to arrive.
4. Orders ship Monday through Saturday, excluding major holidays.
5. We use a fixed percentage shipping rate that is 10% of the cost of your order to help us cover shipping and handling costs.
1. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please let us know within 10 days of receiving your item and we'll send you instructions for obtaining an exchange or refund.
2. Any items that arrive broken or damaged do not need to be returned, but I may ask for a picture. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you